I’ve never really thought of myself as creative, but thank you to Anne R Murray for the nomination! I really do appreciate it… now to pass on this little token of appreciation.
So, the rules:
Here are the rules:
1. Contact all of your nominees and notify them of their award. You can pick as many blogs as you like, but five is the minimum. CREATIVE BLOGGER AWARD
2. Give a shout-out to the blogger that nominated you and post a link to their website. Anne R Murray, you can see her here.
3. Share five random facts about yourself.
4. Display the Creative Blogger Award image above your post.
5. Pass along these rules to the nominees.
My five facts: See, this I might struggle with because I’ve told you guys a lot in past posts, go see! Let’s try…
- I grew up without any kind of decent father figure in my life.
- I’m the first person in my family to get a degree.
- I prefer pubs over clubs.
- I’ve only ever been abroad on a school trip to France.
- I’m an organ, blood and bone marrow donor.
There are lots I’d like to nominate, but I’m not sure if they like these things or not. Check out the list on my site though, I follow some crackers!