I know a while ago I said I wouldn’t be accepting anymore awards should I be nominated, but then my other plan didn’t quite go to plan and I need a kick up the bum to get back into the blogging swing! So here we go.
First off, massive thanks to the lovely blogger over at FinallyFlorida for the nomination. It’s really nice knowing people take the time to read and interact with my blog!
So having already thanked and linked (hopefully) the wonderful blogger who nominated me for the award, let’s answer her questions.
- Why do you blog? I blog because it gives me a platform where I can write (almost) whatever I want to write without people constantly feeling the need to tell me I’m wrong. This blog has allowed me to meet new people and find new things! One of the best decisions I ever made was starting the blog (behind saying yes to Joe and deciding on University).
- What was your favorite job? I’m doing it. Some of you may know I’m a nurse and I love it! I’m even in the process of applying back to uni to further my career.
- What is it that you always wanted but never got? Something I’ve always wanted is my own home, not necessarily owned but somewhere I can call my own. Somewhere I can decorate how I like it and just come home and do what I want to do. I can’t wait to have that with Joe.
- What do you look forward to in life? Soppy, I know, but I look forward to starting a family. I came from a big one and so I really want children. Good job I found a man who does too really!
- Who is the most famous person you know? I don’t know any famous people, but I have met Jim Davidson, Chris Powell and few football players.
- What was the last picture you took? I can show you this one… This was taken at the Charlton vs Bournemouth game where Bournemouth were promoted to the Premiership as Champions!
- What is your most prized possession? I have a few… My engagement ring. It isn’t the most expensive ring in the world but it means the absolute world to me. A teddy bear Joe gave me for our first Christmas together. And a 21st key given to me by my Nanny and Granddad, the last thing I ever got from her.
- Where is your favorite place to go when you want to be alone? There’s a bench not too far away which is nice and peaceful, has a lovely view of London (if you look past the cranes) and it’s just away from everything.
- What is the simplest thing that makes you smile? A text from Joe.
- Best compliment you’ve received? Ummm… I really have no idea about this one! Sorry!
Not quite ten, but this will have to do. I’m not going to comment on all of your blogs either, I’m hoping you’ll be told I’ve linked your blog to the post! The questions I have for you are:
- What made you start blogging?
- Who is your biggest influence?
- Who makes you smile most often?
- What is your dream job?
- Do you have any creative skills? Aside from writing of course.
- Where are you from? WordPress is worldwide afterall.
- Where would you like to visit?
- Cats or Dogs?
- What superpower would you have if you could have anything?
- What is something you’d like to know about your readers?
Once again, massive thanks for this award, especially as I haven’t been the most dedicated blogger lately! I’ll try my best to get on a bit more often.