Apologies in advance, but I genuinely feel like the luckiest girl in the world right now thanks to Joe. And here’s a few reasons why.
- A song I listen to a lot came on the radio while Joe was at work last night… straight away he started singing along and text me because he thought of me.
- He bought me those metal round shaper things you sometimes use for rostis and stuff for my homemade fishcakes.
- He bought me bulldog clips with labels like “urgent”, “to do” and “copy” because he knows how much I enjoy organisation.
- The second he got into bed this morning my sleep was deeper straight away.
- Tomorrow he’s sacrificing sleep to help me tidy up and then he’s cooking dinner and putting logs on the fire for a nice romantic evening.
- Before he left for work he sprayed my pillow/teddy with his body spray so I could smell him when he was away.
- He’s talking about our future. Our flat and our wedding.
- He suggested my sister come and stay with us for a few days while she’s going through a rough patch at home.
- He knows what I’m thinking (it’s scary sometimes).
- He knows how to make everything better.
- Most importantly, he tells me he loves me.
I’m in a really soppy mood at the moment.
If you love someone, please let them know. Or you know, do cute little things to show them how much they mean to you!